SportsPro Insider Series - Matchday Experience: Delivering Experiences to Drive Engagement
SportsPro, in collaboration with Infront X, hosted a three-part discussion on the Matchday Experience.
The third session, featuring Infront X VP of Commercial, called Matchday Experience: Delivering Experiences to Drive Engagement, covered the following areas:
- How leagues, tournament organizers, and teams reacted to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how innovation generated during this time will enhance the in-venue experience going forward.
- Ways sports organizations and sponsors can collaborate to deliver business goal-oriented projects that create amazing fan experiences.
- The importance of data-based insights to inform product development and optimization, and ways in which data infrastructure design can deliver actionable business insights.
- Different approaches to delivering live fan experiences, and how the type of live event can impact the tools and tactics rights holders use to build a long term relationship with their fans.
- Examples of how leagues, tournament organizers, and teams are building digitally activated fan experiences in-venue and at-home.
Watch the webinar and download the detailed notes from the session compiled by our Insights Team.
- Georgia Sapounas, Cleveland Cavaliers, Director of Digital Products & Innovation
Georgia works across all Cleveland Cavaliers properties including their arena, G League, and Esports team. She works on all things digital including the website, app, AR/VR experiences, and more.
- Terri Lynam, Rugby League World Cup (RLWC): England 2021, Customer Director
Terri manages the team that covers all possible customer touchpoints throughout the 5-week long tournament including marketing, branding, customer service, and content.
- Amanda Weiner, USGA, Senior Director of Digital Media & Ticketing
With 10+ years of experience at the USGA, Amanda oversees Digital Media and Ticketing, including all consumer-facing digital products.
- Becki Civello, Infront X, VP of Commercial
Becki is the VP of Commercial at Infront X, a technology company that specializes in helping sports, media, and entertainment organizations make deeper connections with their audiences through leading-edge technology, data-driven strategy, and impeccable design.